This level consists of the following modules : stories, expressions of daily life, useful questions and answers, dialogues and poetry.
To develop the ability to express oneself in writing, each story is accompanied by :
• an adapted translation which respects the English style
• a word-by-word translation, which makes it easy to acquire the meaning of words, and intuitively grasp the construction of sentences
• very simple writing exercises, which will allow you to practice writing the letters correctly, and remembering the spelling of the words
• a vocabulary table with the essential words of the story
• translation and memorization exercises
• a question of understanding to discover the different interrogative pronouns
Expressions of everyday life
In order to express ourselves on a daily basis, we have designed expressions that respond to everyday situations based on the principle of action – reaction and question – answer.
Written in modern standard Arabic, each expression is accompanied by two successive translations :
• an adapted translation, which respects the English style • a word-by-word translation, which makes it easy to acquire the meaning of words
You will find dialogues related to scenes of everyday life, which aim to enrich vocabulary, develop Arabic language structures and oral expression.
We learn to read and write when we have a great interest in what we read and what we write. That is why we have chosen poems that speak of our environment : parents, children, feelings, school, games, nature and animals.
The recitation of poems promotes diction and memorization through rhymes.
Il n’y a pas encore d’avis.