To learn Arabic with fun.
With audio recordings and word by word translation.
Each story is accompanied by two translations :
• An adapted translation, which respects the French style.
• A word by word translation, that allows you to acquire the meaning of words easily and to grasp the construction of Arabic phrases.
The method also offers :
Here is a description of some of these stories :
• The bed : A story that tells about the first actions of a girl when she wakes up each morning.
• The classroom : The story of a girl who, in the classroom, paid attention to his mistress for good learning.
• The village : A story that describes how a girl and her father spend together a day in the country.
• The market : A story that recounts how a compassionate boy helps his affectionate mother who thanks him.
• The crow : The story of a crow and his son who discuss how to be cautious in face of danger.
• The goods : The story of a girl who claims one should be clever to take care of his property.
1. The family 2. The fireplace 3. The bed 4. The garden 5. The bathroom 6. The rain 7. The teeth 8. The farm 9. The dining table 10. The street 11. The tree 12. The road 13. The classroom 14. The sparrow 15. The house 16. The nest 17. The writing 18. The bicycle 19. The work 20. The feast 21. The toy 22. The knight 23. The pussy 24. The grocery store 25. The village 26. The market 27. The letter 28. The hospital 29. The crow 30. The goods
Born in Morocco in 1964, Mostafa Myaz has designed a complete learning method for the Arabic language revolutionary in its simplicity. As a graduated in Arabic from the universities of Rabat (Morocco) and Geneva (Switzerland), he has been teaching to adults and children, whether they speai Arabic or not, since 1991. As a connoisseur of the Arabic language, he has a broad knowledge of teaching methods in general, and particularly those related to the learning of languages.